Sunday, September 27, 2009

meganfox.

if only i could have a interview with megan fox oh the things id say :) love her at the mo

i'm kind of a recluse. I'm a hermit and it's because I do have a great fear of Hollywood, just watching what it does to people. You have to be a really strong human being to survive it, as a girl especially. So I try to avoid the Hollywood scene as much as possible and people who enjoy the Hollywood scene -- that's usually a red flag to me. Some people might think my life is boring, but I haven't been to rehab yet, so I think I'm doing something right!

[on being asked if she had a crush on Angelina Jolie] Absolutely. Every time a relationship ends, I say, 'If I could just be Angelina's girlfriend, I would be so happy.' I love Angelina Jolie. She's someone I admire and look up to. She's my favourite actress in Hollywood. I just love that she's incredibly honest, and I feel that she's not afraid to be herself. She tells you exactly what's on her mind.

When you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who's not their partner. It's really kind of gross

When you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who's not their partner. It's really kind of gross

If your idea of a role model is somebody who's gonna preach to your kids that sex before marriage is wrong and cursing is wrong and women should be this and be that, then I'm not a role model. But if you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model, yeah.

[On the possibility of making a sex tape] Ugh, never! That's the last thing I want to see - what I look like having sex. It would take one shot of me not looking good and I would not be able to have sex ever again, as I would always just see myself looking like a hippo having sex. It lives forever, especially now, with the Internet. I just can't. I just can't. Everything you say gets judged, everything you do gets judged. Literally all I have left are my private parts and I don't want to also share them with the world. I'd like to keep them private. That's why they're called that.

I was never a bad girl and still not. I challenged authority in school a little bit. Now I just speak my mind openly. That's who I am.

I was not 'the slut' in high school. I was not an outcast but I didn't have a ton of friends. I got picked on, and I ate lunch in the bathroom because I was afraid of being picked on in the cafeteria. I was a loner, and I think that's okay. I think it's perfectly acceptable not to run with cliques.

No comments:

Post a Comment