Friday, September 25, 2009

old as fuck

okay
so i think im going to write one bulletin a day
to let loose and vegg out
yeah.
i got this journal book today
to write in and the god damn thing is to small
i dont have enough room for my pencil and hand to be on the paper
plus this might be a better idea
caus emy typing skills will improve
and sometimes i get cravings to
TYPE
yeah.
i need to get in the shower and clense
but i have a feeling i wont get much sleep tonight so it doesnt really matter when i do it.
i wish i could help the world; like Angelina Jolie she is so lucky that she can go to thoose places
i want to help more :)
i voluntered at a shelter once but it was crazy
the person in charge limited help? when the animals needed it.
terrrrrd.
im excited my book come' s in on tuesday
yeah.
i cant belive it either ... I READ!!!
yes i hav been reading : Angelina Jolie Notes of My Travels
:)
she wrote it
i have like actually sat and read it. and liked it. and im on page 79.
thats only two days of reading but
i had the book for a week i was just
occupied with shiiiit
yeah.
i read it in the bath a couple of times.
it was all nice and warm
:)
i got a pedicure today and
mom was a fuckkkker faccce
so i was all like zoooned outtt
and i ggot my toes DARK purple my fav.
and one toe got smmmoooshed
but its bound to happen with me,
im seriuos
every fucking time i get my naiiiiils done i smudge ittt.
so what ev.
sorry dolly i wasnt madd at chooo
:)
fuccck what am i wearing tomorro?
i have this new habit.
ill wear jeans around the house but,
i walk around with them undone
" i love that you know "
i cannttttt waiiiit till my tattoos
:)
im going to beee getting allot
im excited for school
i neeeeed to move.
to
LA :)
i loooove it there and that BITCH who was goign to move there with me is not allowed
and if you move there ill detach your head with my bare hands :)
and ill enjoy it:)
then ill smack your body with a pillow
and laugh at your non exsistent boobs
hahahahah
i hope that she reads thiss:)
id like it
im listening to lithium by nirvana
its 9:23
i changed the song....
i got two Angelina Jolie magazines today
:)
im watching hannah montana but its muted
i think my arms and hands and feet are like Angelina's
plus my habit to fiddle with my hands and lips and put my hands in front of my face/ lips
my haiiir looks really bad right now
but i guess that the reason why i need to shower.
i liek typing this
because i feel like im talking to myself:)
and its good.
yeah.
im listening to assasins tango by jhon powell
Angelina can Tango ;)
i cant:/
oh well
fucccccck
i leave for england on the 21
do you know what that is!!!!!
do you?
you should
well ill tell you dip shiiit:)
on the 22 The Good Shepherd , come sout an di was going to go see it
but i leave one day fucking before; agggh eurgtlueirfgyiqwefqwelgfjhq
thats greeeeat
im going to see if my uncle can get me a copy of it, he's in the buisness
so chaaa
now im watching KUZCO i looove that showwwwww
:)
the part of the song that just came on i remeber the scene from Mr and Mrs. Smith it was
:) goood for me
i liiike dat
"we do be da pittiest girls we do be dat"-GIA
goood movie^
i got paint swatche the other day
were goign to paint
mayyy be thiss weeekend
my daddad is so pro he can paint
my whole room white and then the color i want in one day :O
hahah
okay
bye
:)
woo-hhooo i have 1000 pictures of Angelina Jolie on my computer.
wooosh:)

No comments:

Post a Comment